The Marketing and Communications office works to raise the stature of Wayne State University and its prominence in the fields of undergraduate and graduate education, research and community service. To accomplish this, we lead the institution’s branding efforts and collaborate with schools and colleges, offices and departments, faculty, administration, students and alumni in activities designed to support the goals and objectives of individual units and the overall university.
Our key areas of focus are:
- Marketing planning services: Marketing consultation and planning support for administrative functions, schools and colleges
- Print design: Development of publications and oversight of the university identity
- Editorial services: Writing and editing assistance and general editorial guidance for select written and electronic publications; leadership role in communications for the Office of the President
- Web services: Website planning, design and development
- Public relations: Development of PR plans and materials (e.g. press releases)
- University Television (UTV): Video services and projects
At MAC, we emphasize a strategic, integrated approach that leverages all resources to accomplish the goals of the university. Contact us.