Welcome to the Wayne State University Identity System. The system is in place to help provide a clear and consistent look for WSU across all of the departments, offices, units and programs. We all play a role and we all need to do our part to accurately represent WSU. At the heart of the Identity system are a few simple rules
- The WSU wordmark is important and shouldn't be altered in any way. Use it in black, gold or green only. Do not stretch, bend or re-create it.
- There are three categories:
- The general wordmark, which should not be altered in any way.
- Secondary marks, which are shown at mac.wayne.edu/print/wordmarks.php. If your wordmark is not included in the secondary list, it is a thirdmark.
- Thirdmarks, which are to be used by a unit, department, office and/or program.
- WSU's colors are green (PMS 561) and gold (PMS 1225). The more we use these colors, the better.
When in doubt about any of the above, please call Marketing and Communications at 313-577-8155.
Download the Aim Higher Campaign booklet (pdf)
Download Board of Governors guidelines (pdf)
Download School of Medicine Identity Standards (pdf)
Download the Marketing and Identity Standards (pdf)