Web Communications cost sheet
- $70 for Information Architecture (UX)
- $90 for Graphic Design
- $65 for Transition Content
- $80 for Frontend Development
- $100 for Backend Development (custom work)
- $70 for Content Review & Approval
- $40 for Project Management
Specialized tasks (per hour)
- Accessibility (required)
- 10% for accessibility review and manual testing for non-core university business sites
- 20% for accessibility training and manual testing for core university business sites
- 30% for accessibility automated routine testing, training, and manual testing for primary university business sites
- $85 for Image selection & editing
- $90 for HTML e-mail programming
- $60 for HTML e-mail template testing
- $150 for Streaming event set up
- $250 for on-site streaming event set up
- $95 for Streaming services
- $125 for Streaming services (RUSH)
- $115 for Live video captioning (passed through costs)
- $3 per video minute for post-production video captioning
Fixed cost projects
- $745 for a Base website
- $585 for an HTML newsletter
- $650 for 32 hours of Maintenance for the year
A maintenance agreement is a pack of 32 hours for $650 which covers a calendar year. It is much cheaper than our hour hourly rate, $20 compared to $65+. But it allows us to have the staff on hand to do ~24-hour turnarounds on updates.
It covers existing websites and we could package several sites into the same agreement to share hours. Menu changes and bug fixes do not count against maintenance time, those are always free.
The agreement does not cover redesigns or an overhaul of the functionality. The agreement also pays for automated accessibility testing and reporting through Siteimprove. Any template upgrades to stay current with added functionality in the Base site will come out of the maintenance time.
The alternative is to pay our normal hourly rate, which can add up if you plan on having a lot of updates throughout the year.